BDI Avion 8529
The Pros:Slide-out middle drawer for concealing center channel. Built-in cable management. Concealed wheels for maneuvering the cabinet while full.
The BDI Avion 8529 is a home-theater cabinet designed to neatly, and stylishly house your home-theater components, speakers, cables, and television. While it may look like a simple piece of furniture it has a lot of features designed specifically for home theater use.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is designed to hold up to a 70" flat panel or rear-projection television with the top-shelf measuring 77" across and able to support up to 200 lbs.
- ventilation: flow-through ventilation slots are machined into the shelves and the back panel to ensure proper air-circulation to keep components cool
- hidden wheels: there are concealed wheels that allow you to maneuver the cabinet while fully loaded
- wire management: sliding back panels, grommets in the top shelf, and an inset center vertical panel
- can hide your center channel and/or side speakers inside center drawer or side shelves
- optional flat panel TV mount that can attach to the back of the cabinet
The 8529 model is the largest in the BDI Avion line, and there are several other sizes and options available. The BDI Avion 8529 has an MSRP of $1999 but can be found for several hundred dollars less.
User Reviews (5)
Slide-out middle drawer for concealing center channel
Built-in cable management
Concealed wheels for maneuvering the cabinet while full
There's an optional adjustable plasma mount (8540-1 $499)
Nice looking piece of furniture while serving its purpose
concealed center channel speaker drawer
Shelves and walls have slots for good airflow for hotter components.
You may also like...