Duracell Powerpack 450
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Internal powerpack can be replaced if necessary. Can power music systems and charge cell phones. Multiple port types, including AC/DC and USB.
The Cons:Need to ensure that it gets charged according to instructions or it may not keep a charge properly later. Inconsistent results, some report that it won't keep a charge for very long.
The Duracell Powerpack 450 is a stand-alone battery pack for AC, DC, and USB-powered electronics such as laptops, phones, GPS receivers, lamps, and small appliances. Capable of providing up to 450 watts of household power, the Duracell Powerpack 450 battery pack is easy to use and even features voice technology that instantly gives the user information on the expected runtime of a device the second it is plugged in.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Plus, the Powerpack 450 battery pack offers on-demand status information and emergency step-by-stage instructions for tasks like jumpstarting a car. In fact, the Duracell Powerback 450 battery includes both jumper cables and a 150-PSI air compressor. The Duracell Powerpack 450 retails for $129.99 and comes with a 6 month warranty.
- AC/DC/USB Compatible
- Voice Technology
- On-Demand Information
- Emergency Instructions
- Jumper Cables
- Air Compressor
- 6 Month Limited Warranty
- AC output power (max. continuous) 340 W
- AC output power (peak) 450 W
- AC output surge capacity (peak) 600 W
- AC output voltage (nominal) 115 V
- AC output frequency 60 Hz
- AC output waveform Modified Sine Wave
- Inverter no-load current < 0.5 amps (battery drain with no load on inverter)
- Inverter low-battery alarm 11.0 V (nominal)
- Inverter low-battery shutdown 10.5 V (nominal)
- Unit dimensions (L x W x H) 8 x 16 x 9.5” (20.3 x 40.8 x 24.1 cm)
- Unit weight 19.35 lb (8.78 kg)
User Reviews (1)
internal powerpack can be replaced if necessary
can power music systems and charge cell phones
multiple port types, including AC/DC and USB
air compressor works reliably
step-by-step instructions are well thought out and well written
need to ensure that it gets charged according to instructions or it may not keep a charge properly later
inconsistent results, some report that it won't keep a charge for very long
You may also like...