Released July, 2008
The Pros:1080p upscaling with Anchor Bay chipset. High definition audio decoding. 3-zone A/V signal distribution.
The Cons:Anchor Bay chipsets don't perform as well as either the Reon or Realta chipsets. Too few inputs. Expensive.
The Marantz AV8003 is a preamp/processor separate designed to be coupled with the Marantz MM8003 ($2399.99) 8-channel power amplifier. The AV8003 is THX Ultra2 certified and supports the latest v1.3a HDMI standard along with high resolution audio format decoding (Dolby TrueHD, dts HD-MA).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features a set of both balanced and unbalanced 7.1 channel audio pre-outs to be sent to the connected power amplifier separate. It supports 3-zone A/V signal distribution with HDMI in the first zone, component video in the second, and audio-only to the third zone. It has a suggested retail price of $2599.99 and has a release date of July 2008.
- Digital Media Player for Ethernet
- Audio, Video and Photo (supporting DLNA)
- Video scaling and processing by Anchor Bay Technology
- Precision Video ScalerTM allows up to 1080p scaling
- Full 10bit Video Processing
- HDMI V1.3a: 4-in/2-out
- Dolby TrueHD, dts HD, Deep Color
- DSD (SA-CD), Auto Lip Sync
- XLR Pre Output Terminals
- XLR Audio Inputs for SA-CD
- Multi Room Component Video Out
- RC2001 Main Remote(PC Programmable, Learning)
- RC101 Sub Remote(for Multi Zone Control, Learning)
- HD Radio / XM Ready / Sirius Ready
- THX Certified
- Copper Plated Chassis
- Toroidal Power Transformer
- New Clean Front Panel
- price: $2600
- release date: July 2008
User Reviews (3)
1080p upscaling with Anchor Bay chipset
High definition audio decoding
3-zone A/V signal distribution
Copper plated chassis to reduce signal interference
Anchor Bay chipsets don't perform as well as either the Reon or Realta chipsets.
You may also like...